Injuries can be a good thing

Of course, I'm not talking about for the individual who gets hurt, or at those times when you're looking at a two-time champ as your first opponent, but if Darren Evans hadn't gone down, what would have come of Ryan Williams? Somebody has to step up when it happens. Injuries happen all the time, even up through the last game of the season. Rather than doom and gloom, I think it's interesting to see how this plays out. I'm predicting we'll be OK.

As I recall, Cody Grim got his shot when Cam Martin was injured.

Quote Originally Posted by likehokies View Post
    Of course, I'm not talking about for the individual who gets hurt, or at those times when you're looking at a two-time champ as your first opponent, but if Darren Evans hadn't gone down, what would have come of Ryan Williams? Somebody has to step up when it happens. Injuries happen all the time, even up through the last game of the season. Rather than doom and gloom, I think it's interesting to see how this plays out. I'm predicting we'll be OK.

We will be OK IF someone steps up...we won't be OK Aug. 31

Trey Edmunds will get the shot he deserves and so will McLaughlin and Fuller

Don't be surprised with how good our defense turns out to be either. We wouldn't know about Faycon if it wasnt for Exums injury and he's a stud

Quote Originally Posted by jboyhokie View Post
    As I recall, Cody Grim got his shot when Cam Martin was injured.

Unless, of course, you are the one who is injured.

if Darren Evans hadn't gone down, what would have come of Ryan Williams?
    If Kenny Lewis Jr. didn't go down, we wouldn't have had Darren Evans' season!

I get your point but I think it's a bit of a stretch in this case...

is the signing period still open?

Yes, then injuries are a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Shag76 View Post
    Unless, of course, you are the one who is injured.