Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by cwtcr hokie View Post
    dude, whenever anyone disagrees with your incredible observations and inside knowledge you question their IQ, like Izzle said, at least you are consistent. That and your trashing of anything our O staff does. Can we make a bet that you are trashing our current O coaching staff within six months?
    No, just questioning your IQ is common, but again, I'm spot on.

The jest of this thread.......Caleb and Edmunds get reps at RB.
    The real critical thinking part of the equation brought into the mix by yours truly is where the real truth is and that is.........the very fact that they are getting reps speaks to a major concern about talent held by the coaches on the offensive side of the football. When I pointed this out, it was pretty clear that people don't like it. It hurts. It makes us feel bad. Tizzle even resulted to asking "what the point was", lol. Notice how not one person or poster has countered that in this thread. Want to know why? Because its true and whats left is an attempt to attack someone personally, or question who has been posting longer on the board, or other meaningless trivial minutia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie CPA View Post
    Maybe vtdavis4321 is really Curt Newsome and he's amping up his anti-Virginia Tech rhetoric? He must be really sore about what I said about him in the most recent Roundtable.
    No, maybe VTDavis understands New, O'C, and Stiney caused this problem. These three are the major reason we are having to give non running back recruits "reps" at RB, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by VTizzle View Post
    No, vtdavis4321. I do not agree with you. At least you're consistent, but I don't think you realize you're creating arguments that no one is arguing about. According to your posts, this is what you believe:

1) You're obviously smarter than everyone in this thread.
    2) Coaching and practice repetitions do not help recruits labelled "athletes".
    3) Everyone on this message board thinks we have elite talent on offense.
    4) Only me and you know about Caleb being a QB and Edmunds being a LB in HS.
    5) Freshmen changing positions is a terrible thing for football programs.
    6) Virginia Tech won't ever recruit talented RBs in the future.
    7) The word "majority" and posters on TSL are actually EVERY VT fan on earth.
    8) These posters aren't paying attention! Don't they know I'm always right
    9) Today is Dooms Day, right?

Ahh, there we go, making it personal again, 3 times now senior poster.

Just so we are clear, you are correct, we don't agree. Now, lets dissect your fallacies. Isn't fallacies something a senior poster probably shouldn't be making? Anyway, here we go. No, it's not about being smarter. It's about being correct and I'm correct when I write that the very fact they are playing RB speaks to a talent concern offensively. As for athletes, Edmunds was labeled LB, so know at least the position they were evaluated at by the recruiting services. As for "everyone" thinking we have excellent talent. They certainly don't, but the majority think our talent is good on offense because we are used to that and it's expected this year. I'm telling you, the talent is not good on offense this year. It's average to above average. I would probably be in the minority here.

Let me give your jest about VT football...
    1. VT coaches are always correct and know more than anyone.
    2. If any media questions them, that media is non sense.
    3. It's really all about coaching and recruiting and talent are important, but with "proper execution and technique" we can coach em up and have a "productive" offense. LOL.
    4. I've been posting forever on this board, so when I post, it's pretty obvious that I must be right.
    5. I'm spot on about the ongoing's in the program because I know a few people at the coffee shop on main street and know some coaches. Because I know coaches, this means I'm always correct. LOL.
    6. Any challenger to our system is taken as a threat and I will do what I can to put it down and destroy that poster if the system or the coaches are questioned.

That's you in a nutshell my friend. See, I can play to. Now, if you want to respond with facts and not go personal, we can do that. Either way. I'm more of a facts based guy.
    Last edited by vtdavis4321; Thu Aug 15 2013 at 10:10 PM.

I wasn't close to offended bro. Again, stop creating arguments that aren't real.
    Quote Originally Posted by vtdavis4321 View Post
    No offense was taken by me. I think the only one offended was Tizzle. He stated and started the sarcasm by responding "what's the point." I again made the point clear in the post and it was.....the very fact that they are getting reps speaks to a talent problem on offense. Why not let Caleb and Edmunds get reps on defense? Why not let our second string QB get reps in the secondary? The point was clear. We shouldn't be in a position in which Caleb or Edmunds are having to get reps offensively at RB.
    ---

"In Bud We Trust."

Why'd you stop? Keep going...

lol

Ahh, there we go, making it personal again, 3 times now senior poster.

Just so we are clear, you are correct, we don't agree. Now, lets dissect your fallacies. Isn't fallacies something a senior poster probably shouldn't be making? Anyway, here we go. No, it's not about being smarter. It's about being correct and I'm correct when I write that the very fact they are playing RB speaks to a talent concern offensively. As for athletes, Edmunds was labeled LB, so know at least the position they were evaluated at by the recruiting services. As for "everyone" thinking we have excellent talent. They certainly don't, but the majority think our talent is good on offense because we are used to that and it's expected this year. I'm telling you, the talent is not good on offense this year. It's average to above average. I would probably be in the minority here.

Let me give your jest about VT football...
    1. VT coaches are always correct and know more than anyone.
    2. If any media questions them, that media is non sense.
    3. It's really all about coaching and recruiting and talent are important, but with "proper execution and technique" we can coach em up and have a "productive" offense. LOL.
    4. I've been posting forever on this board, so when I post, it's pretty obvious that I must be right.
    5. I'm spot on about the ongoing's in the program because I know a few people at the coffee shop on main street and know some coaches. Because I know coaches, this means I'm always correct. LOL.
    6. Any challenger to our system is taken as a threat and I will do what I can to put it down and destroy that poster if the system or the coaches are questioned.

That's you in a nutshell my friend. See, I can play to. Now, if you want to respond with facts and not go personal, we can do that. Either way. I'm more of a facts based guy.
    ---

"In Bud We Trust."

Quote Originally Posted by VTizzle View Post
    lol
    He is entertaining, isn't he? Of course, I could see in another thread that this guy is already getting on Will's last nerve. He'll be banned before too much longer. We'd better laugh at him all we can while he's still here.
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. *.*.*.*.*.*

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!

Interesting, nothing in your post challenge my point which is....and correctly is....

1. VT has an offensive talent problem.

When you attempt to go personal or "emotional" it suggest one central theme.......you have no argument for the point.
    I was merely commenting on the class, or lack thereof, of your replies. When I attempt to go personal? Wow.
    I will never understand people.
    They're the worst!