Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

According to LeSewer...JCC sprained both ankles...

hopefully that is a joke. What would be more upsetting is that it is reported on a UVA site before a Hokie site.

The silence from practice stinks but maybe the focus is at an all-time high. Hopefully, this is false and I can delete this thread.

Just read that on Bleacher Report.

It was reported elsewhere first.

From Hokiesports.com "Speaking of Coleman, he got rolled upon in the middle drill and sprained both of his ankles. That left Caleb getting a lot of reps, and Caleb continues to look more and more natural as a tailback. He made several nice cuts on running plays and displays good vision and instinct. But he still needs to work on his blitz pickups. On one play late in the practice, cornerback Donovan Riley came on a blitz and got past Caleb. The quarterback (not sure which one) had rolled to his left and gotten rid of the ball, but had he stayed in the pocket, Riley might have gotten a sack. Pass protection is easily the biggest challenge for young running back"
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneHokie View Post
    hopefully that is a joke. What would be more upsetting is that it is reported on a UVA site before a Hokie site.

The silence from practice stinks but maybe the focus is at an all-time high. Hopefully, this is false and I can delete this thread.

as long as not broken he will be fine by bama

Quote Originally Posted by cwtcr hokie View Post
    as long as not broken he will be fine by bama

Yes and no. A lot of ankle sprains are every bit as sever as a break. However, the way hokiesports reported it, it doesn't sound like this is one of them.

UNC lost 4 players to knee injuries last week, klempson lost both starting TE's so far, one for the season one for at least a month. Injuries are a part of football that is why it is important to see who is still healthy after the fall practice sessions end. We have been good so far and I hope it stays that way

yea, hopefully not a high ankle sprain, just your normal sprain.

Quote Originally Posted by IV_Hokie12 View Post
    Yes and no. A lot of ankle sprains are every bit as sever as a break. However, the way hokiesports reported it, it doesn't sound like this is one of them.

More reps for freshmen RBs 6'1" 216 Trey Edmunds and 6'2 205 Joel Caleb!

---

"In Bud We Trust."

Joel Caleb is suspended for BAMA. Good luck Trey. I hope you are ready!