Saw Ben Rowen pick up his first win of the season in Triple A. Took the family to

the Round Rock Express game tonight. He came into the game in the 3rd inning down 6-3 and pitched about 3 innings before the rain delay. Didn't realize how tall he is. That sidearm is crazy to watch. I went down to the row of seats above the dugout when he was coming off the field and yelled "HOKIES!" He didn't look up.
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGobbler View Post
    the Round Rock Express game tonight. He came into the game in the 3rd inning down 6-3 and pitched about 3 innings before the rain delay. Didn't realize how tall he is. That sidearm is crazy to watch. I went down to the row of seats above the dugout when he was coming off the field and yelled "HOKIES!" He didn't look up.
    Thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGobbler View Post
    Nice article on Rowen. Hopefully a call up in September?

http://www.wfaa.com/sports/Rangers-W...219598111.html

Nice article. Thanks for posting that.
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.