SIR: Chad Pinder's younger brother has comitted to Clemson.

Yeah he's been committed for a little while now. I'm not discounting the strides VT has been making, and it obviously would have been awesome to get a commit from him with Chad having played here, but he became a pretty big name on the recruiting trail early on. And this was before Tech's great season last year. It's unfortunate, but I think Mason and company are slowly getting their foot in the door with more top-tier players, especially in Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by vthokiesaa View Post
    Yeah he's been committed for a little while now. I'm not discounting the strides VT has been making, and it obviously would have been awesome to get a commit from him with Chad having played here, but he became a pretty big name on the recruiting trail early on. And this was before Tech's great season last year. It's unfortunate, but I think Mason and company are slowly getting their foot in the door with more top-tier players, especially in Virginia.
    Definitely would have liked seeing him follow his brother to the Hokies.
    "You start a conversation you can't even finish it
    You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything
    When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
    Say something once, why say it again?"
    - David Byrne

And Danny Coale's brother, Ryan, Timesland POY in baseball at Rockbridge County, has committed to either ODU or VCU, I forget which.
    Born and bred a Hokie