Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WVU's Tier 3 Agreement

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article...MG-4659538.php

Just sayin'...this should help defray travel costs...added to the conference payout, it's a pretty shiny penny.

Enjoy your shiny new tooth Ernest T.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddywolf View Post

Just sayin'...this should help defray travel costs...added to the conference payout, it's a pretty shiny penny.
    LOL no one want's you but two team's that pawn ya. Texas and OU. OU wanted Louisville more. Do you guy's have the MINIme disease. Alway's jawin off without much going on. LOL you are in a league where you were mediocre at best. Your 3 best player's are gone. Your recruiting is average at best. But still you jaw off. MINIme? Yea the ACC or VT must be Dr Evil. Quit being insecure. IF you prefer BiG 12 then love it and shut up. To me you still look as if you need what VT has.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFantastic! View Post
    LOL no one want's you but two team's that pawn ya. Texas and OU. OU wanted Louisville more. Do you guy's have the MINIme disease. Alway's jawin off without much going on. LOL you are in a league where you were mediocre at best. Your 3 best player's are gone. Your recruiting is average at best. But still you jaw off. MINIme? Yea the ACC or VT must be Dr Evil. Quit being insecure. IF you prefer BiG 12 then love it and shut up. To me you still look as if you need what VT has.
    Just thought you all might be interested in the whole Tier 3 saga...guess not. You really like apostrophes?

Too bad we gave ours away to Swofford's kid.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFantastic! View Post
    I agree Mr Fantastic, if they were really happy and felt comfortable in the Tex-Mex league they wouldn't need all the false bravado. The novelty is wearing off, and they are stuck 1000 miles away from conference mates already second guessing their choice .

Money should make their island more tolerable but it won't.

Huh? VT has had a contract with IMG for years and years

Their travel cost was only going up by about 1 million a year. The big east, our whatever was going to be extremely far flung.
    "Knowledge is good"

--Emil Faber, 1904

Quote Originally Posted by reestuart View Post
    Their travel cost was only going up by about 1 million a year. The big east, our whatever was going to be extremely far flung.
    maybe for football alone...

you can't tell me sending all of their other sports to the midwest vs playing Pitt, L'ville, Temple, Rutgers, 'cuse, etc isn't costing them.

money aside, how do you think losing an hour on the flight home after night games in the CST affects student athletes? flying from Texas to WVU is not equal to flying from Florida to WVU...
    "This no more resembles that than something unlike something else resembles that." - Loosely quoting PHNC

Quote Originally Posted by reestuart View Post
    $1M is cheap to get out of WVA and interact with folks that know that Lincoln is dead.

Just thought you all might be interested in the whole Tier 3 saga...guess not. You really like apostrophes?
    I would be except I want more couch burning stories and a list of the best objects to throw/shoot at visiting fans. Much more interesting.