New pitching coach Robert Woodward

Both Perfect Game and Baseball America are reporting that he has been hired. Comes from UNC Wilmington and spent a little time at UNC. Played at UNC and is the all time wins leader. Young hire and looks to be he will be a good one. Kendall Rogers at perfect game said Garrett Quinn the pitching coach at Liberty was also in the mix for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by SmashmouthHokie View Post
    Both Perfect Game and Baseball America are reporting that he has been hired. Comes from UNC Wilmington and spent a little time at UNC. Played at UNC and is the all time wins leader. Young hire and looks to be he will be a good one. Kendall Rogers at perfect game said Garrett Quinn the pitching coach at Liberty was also in the mix for the job.
    Maybe he can help us beat UNC. Agree, from the outside looking in looks like a good hire.

Quote Originally Posted by SmashmouthHokie View Post
    I guess his journalism career is over?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Hokie View Post
    I guess his journalism career is over?
    Didn't you hear? Bernstein is coming in as the new hitting coach.

Lurker
    Hope he's not another coach who'll blame in hitting aids for his players mistakes.

Banned
    I hear good stuff about him.