Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DanNUandVT View Post
    According to that, he's a non or partial qualifier. Is the article wrong or have we been misinformed?
    The Berman blog post from a few days said it wasn't known for sure one way or another, just that he wasn't going to be admitted by VT.

Clark is still going through the NCAA Eligibility Center (formerly called the NCAA Clearinghouse) process, so it is not yet known whether he will meet NCAA freshman eligibility standards or not.
    http://blogs.roanoke.com/courtside/2...ied-admission/

So, a stress fracture or foot repair and we're ready to go?

Quote Originally Posted by vtfan15 View Post
    nm

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ridge Hokie View Post
    For real...one snake bite after another.
    It's not that you are ignorant, it's just that you know so much that isn't so.

I thought we had heard previously that none of our recruits had qualification issues?

Quote Originally Posted by nvpbrown View Post
    The Berman blog post from a few days said it wasn't known for sure one way or another, just that he wasn't going to be admitted by VT.

http://blogs.roanoke.com/courtside/2...ied-admission/
    Are all others qualified?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ridge Hokie View Post
    lol

Also, how happy was Berman to report this information? It probably wasn't Christmas for him but Thanksgiving sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by DanNUandVT View Post
    According to that, he's a non or partial qualifier. Is the article wrong or have we been misinformed?
    I heard he didn't have a high enough SAT score for VT.

I guess the A-10 can take non-qualifiers, but they have to sit out a year. Apparently the Big East can, as well. Like this guy who went to Providence, but never actually played in a game...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Ledo

I'm not exactly sure how an athlete can be enrolled at a school as a non-qualifier. But, apparently it's possible at some schools.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan5 View Post
    Dont pretend to be an expert like Cville, KIP or GC, but I liked what I saw.
    Kid has a quick first srep to the basket and is , to me anyway, a true wing that can play a 2.

He absolutely took over the game I saw.
    His coach sang his praises, especially as a fine young man thats a good player with tremendous upside. His only negative is his jumpshot: he can absolutely light it upwhen hes On, but when he's off, he tries too hard and gets in a hole mentally.
    That's something that can be worked on as he matures. Hope he can be a contributor this year.
    Sounds like Dorenzo Hudson

So should he ignore it? It reads like a factual report on the case. He supposed to cover the news and he did. I guess doing your job in a professional manner should make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by RapmasterAC View Post
    lol

Also, how happy was Berman to report this information? It probably wasn't Christmas for him but Thanksgiving sounds about right.
    I don't always talk to UVa Grads but when I do I always order the Large Fries.

Quote Originally Posted by RapmasterAC View Post
    lol

Hey! Don't knock on Berman, he just likes telling you the news, no matter the outcome!

He's hilariously honest though. I do enjoy when he live tweets at Hokie sporting events.

Quote Originally Posted by hokiebob01 View Post
    So should he ignore it? It reads like a factual report on the case. He supposed to cover the news and he did. I guess doing your job in a professional manner should make you happy.
    Of course he is supposed to cover the news, that's not the point.