27 Denver
    30 Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by dctitan49 View Post
    San Antonio #28

Other possibilities:

23 Indiana
    27 Denver
    30 Phoenix
    Indiana would be a dream come true for him IMO. An instant shot at making the team and maybe starting by mid-season. Their PG play was lacking in the playoffs. With just adequate PG play they beat Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by tallahasseehokie View Post
    Indiana would be a dream come true for him IMO. An instant shot at making the team and maybe starting by mid-season. Their PG play was lacking in the playoffs. With just adequate PG play they beat Miami.
    He would be the back-up in Indy. George Hill did a great job for them, where they struggle is with DJ Augustine backing him up - the minute they go to the bench there is a huge drop off and they don't have the freedom to move Hill off the ball as much as they would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Cvillehoops13 View Post
    He would be the back-up in Indy. George Hill did a great job for them, where they struggle is with DJ Augustine backing him up - the minute they go to the bench there is a huge drop off and they don't have the freedom to move Hill off the ball as much as they would like.
    I defer to your knowledge...I only watch nba playoffs. Their PG play was lacking IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by vt4everman View Post
    Rockets
    Would you like to buy a ? and a Period?

Quote Originally Posted by Cvillehoops13 View Post
    Hill was injured a bit in the playoffs too, wasn't he?

No it's a message board not a doctorate thesis! Would you like to buy a life or maybe even contribute something of some value to the board

Quote Originally Posted by vt4everman View Post
    Rockets
    I'm guessing Utah.
    "It's a half an inch of water, and you think you're going to drown."