Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

ACC is much better positioned long-term now than the Big 12. Hence WVU and Big 12 fan reaction to the news.

Quote Originally Posted by avhokie View Post
    Feel free to update us all when the ACC does something proactive to make position itself higher than 5th out of the big 5 conferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Buy These! View Post
    If I were them I'd want to get that contract signed before the economics change again. ESPN and CBS decided to make them, they can tear them down as easily.
    The announcement about the new TV contract was to be made Tuesday, along with the announcement about the SEC Network, but it was postponed due to the events in Boston. It's done, just not announced.
    No trees were harmed in the making of this post. However, billions of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Quote Originally Posted by lawhokie View Post
    I think the SEC keeps their third tier rights, and they are due for a new contract soon - maybe this year?
    Probably this week, as it was supposed to have been announced last week, but it was postponed. SEC has bought up all the third-tier rights from its member schools, and an SEC Network is on the way.
    No trees were harmed in the making of this post. However, billions of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.