Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Yep, VT is in the LAST set of teams to get a ND home game.

At least UNC will get to go to South Bend in 14 and guess who got to host the Irish the first year? FSU. So much for the ACC appreciating VT's loyalty. But hey, they hooked us up by taking a Thursday night game off our schedule, games which I love BTW, and giving us a nooner against Duke. And oh, we get to travel to our biggest division rival two years in a row.

This sure beats an SEC schedule. It will be next decade before ND comes to Bburg.
    Last edited by chuckd4vt; Fri Apr 19 2013 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckd4vt View Post
    At least UNC will get to go to South Bend in 14 and guess who got to host the Irish the first year? FSU. So much for the ACC appreciating VT's loyalty. But hey, they hooked us up by taking a Thursday night game off our schedule, games which I love BTW, and giving us a nooner against Duke. And oh, we get to travel to our biggest division rival two years in a row.

This sure beats an SEC schedule. It will be next decade before ND comes to Bburg.
    And oh, it's so nice of them to hook up Beamer before he retires. Too bad he'll never get to coach against ND in Blacksburg.

I'll use this as another opportunity to say that I hate the ACC and can't wait until we move to a better conference.
    When replying to a specific post, use Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by avhokie View Post
    I'll use this as another opportunity to say that I hate the ACC and can't wait until we move to a better conference.
    How long do you plan on waiting?

Yes, but we should be appreciative of the fact that ND "saved" the ACC. After all, ND's woman's volleyball team is team is a full member of the ACC.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburger View Post
    How long do you plan on waiting?
    We waited a long time to get into the ACC. I'm ok waiting as long as it takes.
    When replying to a specific post, use Reply With Quote

at least unc will get to go to south bend in 14 and guess who got to host the irish the first year? Fsu. So much for the acc appreciating vt's loyalty. But hey, they hooked us up by taking a thursday night game off our schedule, games which i love btw, and giving us a nooner against duke. And oh, we get to travel to our biggest division rival two years in a row.

This sure beats an sec schedule. It will be next decade before nd comes to bburg.
    still wouldn't hold your breath......but hey, the positive thing is they are chicken to play us.....want 3 yrs to study us to death and try to sit out beamers retirement......gives beamer 3 yrs to develope/practice some one time only surprise plays to deliver a quick knock out punch.

I told you so.

sorry, just had to put that out there.

Notre Dame gets their road game against Syracuse in MetLife Stadium the first year and FSU gets Notre Dame at home before they leave the conference. Who knows how the AQ FBS conferences will look like by the time Tech is scheduled to play in South Bend.

So what happens first ND to Big, or ND plays @ Lane