Bosie State sues the Left Behind Big East

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2013/0...o-declare.html

They don't want to pay their $5 million exit fee.

If this keeps up, then schools like ND and the C7 giving up their share of the exit fee money in exchange for getting out clean with the NCAA units will look smarter and smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by NC ACC Hokie View Post

If this keeps up, then schools like ND and the C7 giving up their share of the exit fee money in exchange for getting out clean with the NCAA units will look smarter and smarter.
    I personally feel that Boise State shouldn't pay the exit fee but TCU (who never played a game in the Big East like BSU) paid the Big East a $5 Million exit fee. It is true that the Big East (Catholic 7) no longer sponsors football but the AAC is legally the Big East that BSU committed to. The AAC does sponsor football. It seems like the Big East/AAC has been involved in more law suits the past decade than all the other conferences combined. I guess the AAC wants to make a little more cash since their TV deal is a joke.

Boise just made a horrible decision in moving to the Big East. What the BE tried to do was ridiculous and Boise should have been able to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by NC ACC Hokie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Hokie View Post
    It seems like the Big East/AAC has been involved in more law suits the past decade than all the other conferences combined. I guess the AAC wants to make a little more cash since their TV deal is a joke.
    I think of the BE as the little brother that goes crying to momma every time the older kids tell him to get lost.
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

--Leonardo da Vinci

The AAC is the conference BSU was committed to. The New Big East bought the Big East Name from the conference now called the AAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Hokie View Post
    I personally feel that Boise State shouldn't pay the exit fee but TCU (who never played a game in the Big East like BSU) paid the Big East a $5 Million exit fee. It is true that the Big East (Catholic 7) no longer sponsors football but the AAC is legally the Big East that BSU committed to. The AAC does sponsor football. It seems like the Big East/AAC has been involved in more law suits the past decade than all the other conferences combined. I guess the AAC wants to make a little more cash since their TV deal is a joke.
    ----------------

Make the most of every opportunity for doing good in these evil days.

--Ephesians 5:16