Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gobbler-100 View Post
    I don't mind if we move one of our home games to Fed Ex, but I just would hate to miss out on a chance to play at South Bend.
    I would mind big time if we moved our home game to Fed Ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Stech View Post
    other school is NCSU. That would certainly be an interesting first two schools to play since those two are seen by the insiders and not the bloggers as the next two targets of the SEC.

http://notredame.rivals.com/showmsg....id=961&style=2
    I'd consider it an ACC favor if we got them in Lane. Considering the way we got railroaded this season with the schedule, they owed us one.
    Last edited by chuckd4vt; Sun Apr 07 2013 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckd4vt View Post
    I'de consider it an ACC favor if we got them in Lane. Considering the way we got railroaded this season with the schedule, they owed us one.
    You would be delirious to think anyone at the ACC offices thinks we are owed a favor. Especially while probably half the conference still thinks it was a mistake inviting from the beginning.
    "Just once before I die, a National Championship in something."

I'm more interested in going to South Bend.
    I'de consider it an ACC favor if we got them in Lane. Considering the way we got railroaded this season with the schedule, they owed us one.
    Last edited by Maroon Baboon; Sun Apr 07 2013 at 12:50 AM.

No it's tribute to frank most winning active coach

Frank has lots of respect from the profession.

Quote Originally Posted by BayHokie View Post
    You would be delirious to think anyone at the ACC offices thinks we are owed a favor. Especially while probably half the conference still thinks it was a mistake inviting from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by BayHokie View Post
    Agreed. We carry fball and then turn down a power conference, yet look who gets screwed w/ the schedule reshuffle. No reason to think they would hook us up for our loyalty when they can cave to FSU, Clemson, and the always demanding Tobacco Rd. I'm kinda over this ACC thing. BTW, the home ND games ae where the money's at. I would like going to SB, but hosting ND makes my season tickets worth something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburger View Post
    I would mind big time if we moved our home game to Fed Ex.
    So would I!!! I go to Tech games equally to see the Hokies and to be in Blacksburg around my friends and where I spent my college years! I can even stand the crappy home schedules, BUT, when we give up our HOME games for some neutral site (FedEx, Charlotte, etc)...it's enough to make me consider giving up as well (as in giving up my season tickets)!

Playing ND in FedEx might just be the tipping point for me...You guys go and enjoy. I'll be at home watching on TV! I have already BEEN to my last Hokie game in FedEx!

Agreed. We carry fball and then turn down a power conference, yet look who gets screwed w/ the schedule reshuffle. No reason to think they would hook us up for our loyalty when they can cave to FSU, Clemson, and the always demanding Tobacco Rd. I'm kinda over this ACC thing. BTW, the home ND games ae where the money's at. I would like going to SB, but hosting ND makes my season tickets worth something.
    I am absolutely on the same page here! Unfortunately, we still have so many Hokies who yearned for the ACC for years, that the ACC knows they can do anything they want and we'll just say, "Thank you sir. May I have another?"

WE lost ALL leverage because they KNOW we blew our shot at the SEC. It makes me ill!

Quote Originally Posted by Stech View Post
    I am pretty sure it is to get Frank a game in South Bend before he retires, but I would not be surprised to see it take the place of Ohio State.
    I'd rather get Frank a ND game in BLACKSBURG before he retires! THAT would be a much bigger statement about how far he's brought the Hokies program!

^^This X 1,000,000
    Quote Originally Posted by HOKIERIT View Post
    So would I!!! I go to Tech games equally to see the Hokies and to be in Blacksburg around my friends and where I spent my college years! I can even stand the crappy home schedules, BUT, when we give up our HOME games for some neutral site (FedEx, Charlotte, etc)...it's enough to make me consider giving up as well (as in giving up my season tickets)!

Playing ND in FedEx might just be the tipping point for me...You guys go and enjoy. I'll be at home watching on TV! I have already BEEN to my last Hokie game in FedEx!
    GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!