Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

It's vt job to defend dc area for acc

Therefore FedEx is our second home

Quote Originally Posted by gman86 View Post
    The beauty of the deal with ND is that the Irish have no say in who they play or when. ND must provide 5 game dates to the ACC office (home and away). The ACC office assigns the teams. I assume that ND may request some preferences... just like any other ACC does, but the ACC Office has the final say.

Louisville playing at Irish in 2014 instead of vt???!!!!

New report from accbbs website is Louisville playing at nd in 2014.. Interesting....I wonder if vt passed due to the Ohio state series. Don't want to play at nd and at Ohio state in the Same year. Could result in vt not playing nd to 2018 due to the Wisconsin series.

Be interesting how this turns out

Quote Originally Posted by Stech View Post
    other school is NCSU. That would certainly be an interesting first two schools to play since those two are seen by the insiders and not the bloggers as the next two targets of the SEC.

http://notredame.rivals.com/showmsg....id=961&style=2

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    New report from accbbs website is Louisville playing at nd in 2014.. Interesting....I wonder if vt passed due to the Ohio state series. Don't want to play at nd and at Ohio state in the Same year. Could result in vt not playing nd to 2018 due to the Wisconsin series.

Be interesting how this turns out
    Link? I don't know what an "accbbs website" is.
    Always use "Reply With Quote", so everyone knows to whom you're responding.

VT doesn't play ND until 2017 at the earliest

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ke-forest-2014

Notre Dame will host Louisville, North Carolina and Wake Forest in its first year of a partial ACC schedule in 2014, sources said....

In 2014, the Fighting Irish will also visit Florida State and play a road game against Syracuse at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., sources said.

In 2015, Notre Dame will host Boston College and Georgia Tech and visit Clemson, Pittsburgh and Virginia.

In 2016, Notre Dame will host Duke, Miami and Virginia and visit NC State and Syracuse.

Quote Originally Posted by NCHokie83 View Post
    VT doesn't play ND until 2017 at the earliest

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ke-forest-2014
    2016 is supposed to say Virginia Tech. uva hosts ND in 2015.
    "This no more resembles that than something unlike something else resembles that." - Loosely quoting PHNC

Quote Originally Posted by BUGGZY View Post
    2016 is supposed to say Virginia Tech. uva hosts ND in 2015.
    Yeah... they just amended. Should have known the article would have been littered with inaccuracies when it was posted on ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by NCHokie83 View Post
    Yeah... they just amended. Should have known the article would have been littered with inaccuracies when it was posted on ESPN.
    i just want to know if the 2014-2016 schedule has anything to do with 2017-2019, or if they will be done in a bubble. basically, i want to know if there is any chance we play ND at Lane before 2019... (i think i already know the answer, but i can hope...)
    "This no more resembles that than something unlike something else resembles that." - Loosely quoting PHNC