(yes, 4 new D-1 teams enter the fold next year)
However, include the following in your calculations:
* struggling 7-6 2012 season
* 6 starters back on offense (LT3 did return)
* new Offensive Coordinator/Qb-coach, new oLine coach, new Wr's coach
* do they have their parts in 2012?
* 9 back once Exum returns on defense
* though who starts where in the secondary post-Ex?
* who takes over 'backer and Whip?
* the rest looks pretty tight
* both Specialists return (Cody is prolly all-A.c.c.)
Sooooooooooooooooo..............when you sum all of that up; where should Virginia Tech rightfully rank in national terms heading into the Spring???