Allan Cheney sighting ...

"High Point, of course, is led by Allan Chaney, the former Florida and Virginia Tech player who is playing with an internal defibrillator in his chest. Hes averaging 14.2 points and 7.8 rebounds per game, after missing three full seasons." From Sporting News

Really? Dang. God Bless him on attempting that. I was told he was the best baller on the (VT) court when he first got there. Best all-round guy in many many a year. He was *the* (always missing) X-factor that would have pushed Seth over the top.

late-
    b-st.

'не говорите хороший бой

Quote Originally Posted by bourbonstreet View Post
    Really? Dang. God Bless him on attempting that. I was told he was the best baller on the (VT) court when he first got there. Best all-round guy in many many a year. He was *the* (always missing) X-factor that would have pushed Seth over the top.
    I am glad Cheney is doing better and getting to play now. I always wondered about what might have been for both him, Tech and Greenberg if he did not have his heart problem.

Would he have started in front of Davila or for Bell or would we have gone big and he would have started in front of Green? I guess it doesn't really matter and we would have just rotated these six:

Delaney
    Green
    Bell
    Allen
    Cheney
    Davila

Pretty darn good top 6 there.

Add in J.T. Thompson and you've really got a highly interchangeable top-7. {/sigh}

Quote Originally Posted by MVIII View Post
    I am glad Cheney is doing better and getting to play now. I always wondered about what might have been for both him, Tech and Greenberg if he did not have his heart problem.

Would he have started in front of Davila or for Bell or would we have gone big and he would have started in front of Green? I guess it doesn't really matter and we would have just rotated these six:

Delaney
    Green
    Bell
    Allen
    Cheney
    Davila

Pretty darn good top 6 there.

'не говорите хороший бой