Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

UVa to the Big 10 very likely...per MD board...

Same sources that broke MD to the Big 10, are now reporting that UVa very likely to the Big 10 by the end of the NCAA Tourney...

They have been consistently right, so I hope we have a seat at the SEC or Big 10 table, because being left behind in the weakened ACC is a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by tcc_dc View Post
    Same sources that broke MD to the Big 10, are now reporting that UVa very likely to the Big 10 by the end of the NCAA Tourney...

They have been consistently right, so I hope we have a seat at the SEC or Big 10 table, because being left behind in the weakened ACC is a nightmare.
    Would losing UVa weaken the ACC? Say if we replaced them with UConn? What about Texas? If they keep taking our football dead wood the ACC could be strengthened. Also by covering more TV markets.
    Last edited by Buy These!; Tue Feb 19 2013 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buy These! View Post
    Would losing UVa weaken the ACC? Say if we replaced them with UConn? What about Texas? If they keep taking our football dead wood the ACC could be strengthened. Also by covering more TV markets.
    what if others go...

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/201...offer-virginia

We do not want to be left at the table...

Should open the 757 back up. Not many parents going to travel to away games at Iowa, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Minnesota, etc., when they could be driving to several regional ACC destinations.

Good news, IMO... exactly what VT needs to get into the SEC.

I'll believe it when I see it. it's definitely possible that a Maryland board got the scoop on Maryland going to the B10... doesn't mean they know a thing about UVA or UNC's possibilities. Could be the emergence of The Dude of Maryland...

Quote Originally Posted by NC ACC Hokie View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. it's definitely possible that a Maryland board got the scoop on Maryland going to the B10... doesn't mean they know a thing about UVA or UNC's possibilities. Could be the emergence of The Dude of Maryland...
    No, I have been a member of that board for years...they don't put out rumors. This is why I am concerned.

Friend you are so dictated to the SEC tht you dream a lot. I'll beleive this when
    it happens. Be careful what you wish for.

No, I have been a member of that board for years...they don't put out rumors. This is why I am concerned.
    Every board puts out rumors. They have just been lucky with them coming true.
    “You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands."

If true, here's who I think #16 to the b10 will be

Mizzou. They've never been shy about their desire to be in the Big 10, and they'd even abandon the mighty SEC for it. I don't think the SEC has an exit fee, and the Big 10 might want to add a Midwestern school to appease their Midwestern members.