Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by VTChip View Post
    Don't bring facts into the discussion. Just let cat be miserable.
    Amen

They'll surprise me if they win another game...So inconsistent outside of EG. Yes they could all come together, but the D is so bad you have to get a perfect storm of bad opponent shooting and 3 guys step up on the Hokie side.

Quote Originally Posted by 133697Hokie View Post
    If they are shooting like they did yesterday -- and, more particularly like they did at the beginning of the season -- they can beat a lot of teams, particularly one that is looking ahead and discounting our chances against them.
    That I may Serve is more than a motto at VT....

Whether it is coaching or not, we still don't play good defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie Ace View Post
    Just seems like we're short of talented inside players except for Raines and a consistent 3 point shooter except for Green.

I think that can happen IF we win one more game in the regular season. Right now, there are only two where I think we have a chance and that is FSU and Clemson - I would say Wake Forest but they are playing very well at home. IMHO, we lose our last six games, we will lose the first one in the tournament. I've always looked at conference tournaments as successful if you improve on your seeding so if we are (9th through) 12th place and win a game, then it is a successful tournament. That would be good enough this year as if we win a game, we probably don't have the legs to win two in a row unless some folks step up big time. Hope springs eternal but right now, hope is just a flicker....

Quote Originally Posted by 133697Hokie View Post
    If they are shooting like they did yesterday -- and, more particularly like they did at the beginning of the season -- they can beat a lot of teams, particularly one that is looking ahead and discounting our chances against them.