Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have a feeling that this team will surprise somebody in the ACC Tournament

If they are shooting like they did yesterday -- and, more particularly like they did at the beginning of the season -- they can beat a lot of teams, particularly one that is looking ahead and discounting our chances against them.

Yes, had this feeling the whole season. Pretty much forget about wins and losses at this point and just worry about how we play and gear up for the tourney.

Dream on. Thanks to JW we don't have a competitive basketball program (men or women). You get what you pay for. He won't spend the $$ to get top notch coaching.

Hard to find coaching screwups yesterday

Just seems like we're short of talented inside players except for Raines and a consistent 3 point shooter except for Green.
    Quote Originally Posted by catovahokie View Post
    Dream on. Thanks to JW we don't have a competitive basketball program (men or women). You get what you pay for. He won't spend the $$ to get top notch coaching.

Funny (ironic) how execution makes coaching better.
    Quote Originally Posted by 133697Hokie View Post
    If they are shooting like they did yesterday -- and, more particularly like they did at the beginning of the season -- they can beat a lot of teams, particularly one that is looking ahead and discounting our chances against them.
    "That's some catch, that Catch 22!" - Capt. Yossarian

What an oblivious post to the past 3 games these guys have put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie Ace View Post
    Just seems like we're short of talented inside players except for Raines and a consistent 3 point shooter except for Green.
    Don't bring facts into the discussion. Just let cat be miserable.

Honestly, I was just thinking that. The only teams I really don't want to see early are UVA, Duke and Miami. The rest would give us a chance against.

Quote Originally Posted by 133697Hokie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Hokie View Post
    Honestly, I was just thinking that. The only teams I really don't want to see early are UVA, Duke and Miami. The rest would give us a chance against.
    Just glancing at remaining schedules, I'd say there's probably a 60-70% chance we get UVA first and we probably can't beat them. UNC is probably our best matchup of the 3, NCST has too much talent, it took them playing poorly and VT playing very well just to get to OT.

Stupid post. You can blame Seth if you are going to blame anyone......Coach K could not have done much with this group this season.......
    "Don't give up......Don't ever give up." -- Jimmy V