Page 1 of 19 123456711 ... LastLast

Please be true!!! Please be true!!!

Seems too neat and tidy to me.....and more like wishful thinking than actual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokebury View Post
    agreed. It reads as "this is my ideal scenario to get rid of offensive coaches that people might actually believe" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokebury View Post
    I think they just posted my Christmas wish list

Closely resembles rumors that have been making the rounds for weeks now. Stiney getting a head coaching gig is a new one, though.
    Always use "Reply With Quote", so everyone knows to whom you're responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Stewart View Post
    Closely resembles rumors that have been making the rounds for weeks now. Stiney getting a head coaching gig is a new one, though.
    FCS? while not his ideal, maybe, it gives him an easy exit and a safe place to land and prove his worth for future HC gigs. many have said he would make a great HC despite his inability to thrive as a coordinator. who am i to argue?
    "This no more resembles that than something unlike something else resembles that." - Loosely quoting PHNC

Quote Originally Posted by BUGGZY View Post
    FCS? while not his ideal, maybe, it gives him an easy exit and a safe place to land and prove his worth for future HC gigs. many have said he would make a great HC despite his inability to thrive as a coordinator. who am i to argue?
    i should add, if CBS truly had a head coaching offer that he intended on accepting, why in the world would he wait until January? both he and the hiring school would want him hitting the recruiting trail ASAP, right? that's the part that got me.
    "This no more resembles that than something unlike something else resembles that." - Loosely quoting PHNC

That's bascially everything I've been asking for, so there's no way it can be true.

Is there any reason one should expect that site to be reputable?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Stewart View Post
    Unless Stinespring does get a HC job,I don`t see him leaving. He is a valuable recruiter. If both Newsome and Stinespring leave,who comes in to coach the OL? Does the new OC bring his own guy? I`ve read that someone like Franklin would want total control over the offense.