Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just saw reports...

...on twitter and another Tech site saying that B1G approved GT's membership. Can anyone verify???
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by VTalum2010 View Post
    ...on twitter and another Tech site saying that B1G approved GT's membership. Can anyone verify???
    Saw the same...can't find anything on my Google machine, but this could be the beginning of the end, if true, IMO.
    [I]"Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today. [/I]...Phil Connors, "Groundhog Day"

Quote Originally Posted by JKHokie-RunFor32 View Post
    Saw the same...can't find anything on my Google machine, but this could be the beginning of the end, if true, IMO.
    I agree completely!
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I saw it on the Clemson 247 site. Interesting if true. I wish they would grab UVa instead. I don't want to be in the Big 12!

Glen Allen, VA (far western Henrico County)
    Nothing on the GT boards about it. I'd think they'd be all over it if there was any smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by VTalum2010 View Post

Well, consider this...
    The Dude is now 0 for whatever on his "predictions". Last week he said that UVA applied to B1G but said that is no longer true AFTER Uva put out the statement. One poster on the GT board said it best: "Most GT fans think the article is BS." The AJC has also said nothing about this and they eat, breath, and sleep college athletics.

Again, it is the jealous folks in WV and their Big 12 brothers and sisters who continue to start internet rumors. They do this every time the ACC makes a power play.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie Skills View Post
    Well, consider this...
    The Dude is now 0 for whatever on his "predictions". Last week he said that UVA applied to B1G but said that is no longer true AFTER Uva put out the statement. One poster on the GT board said it best: "Most GT fans think the article is BS." The AJC has also said nothing about this and they eat, breath, and sleep college athletics.

Again, it is the jealous folks in WV and their Big 12 brothers and sisters who continue to start internet rumors. They do this every time the ACC makes a power play.
    This rumor came from an ohio state twitter account not WVU.

Remind me again about this ACC "power play". lol

I still believe Louisville was also a move to block Big 12. It was known Big 12 had eyes on them. If you don't believe Big 12 is just as "unstable" as the ACC, then think again.

I still believe Louisville was also a move to block Big 12. It was known Big 12 had eyes on them. If you don't believe Big 12 is just as "unstable" as the ACC, then think again.
    Who are you replying too?